Below are the notes sent in 2015. Clicking on the note name will open it. There are more notes on the next and previous pages.
- There are no words - December 31, 2015
- Cozy as a puppy - December 17, 2015
- Kamren is now Cameron - November 26, 2015
- Monsters - November 7, 2015
- The Stowaway - October 1, 2015
- Bindings - August 31, 2015
- Grieve Loudly - July 24, 2015
- Two is not none - June 6, 2015
- The Cup Has Been Taken - May 22, 2015
- A Poem for Mom's 85th birthday - March 21, 2015
- Pick Me - March 20, 2015
- Intergenerational Interview - February 1, 2015
- Family Pictures - February 1, 2015
- Twelve Past One Hundred - February 1, 2015
"I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go. My own wisdom, and that of all about me, seemed insufficient for that day." - President Abraham Lincoln
"A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader."
- Samuel Adams
"If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under."
- President Ronald Reagan