Some favorite quotes:
“A dead thing can go with the stream, but only a living thing can go against it.”
"For those who despise wisdom and instruction are doomed. Vain is their hope, fruitless their labors, and worthless their works." Wisdom 3:11
Father in heaven, we all come from different places seeking to serve you. You know our hearts.
Lead us in your ways. When we falter, set us on the right path.
Let us be a drink of cold water to those thirsting for you. Let us be a warm blanket to those seeking your warmth.
We ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
Links to other Catholic ministries:
Below and on the next pages are compelling stories of living our faith. Each originally sent as an email to family and friends. My hope is you will enjoy reading them and send them on to your family and friends.
- The Brass Ring - December 25, 2022
- The RMA - December 14, 2022
- Imagine - November 6, 2022
- Proposition 3 - October 30, 2022
- Now I get to see what's next - October 26, 2022
- Anniversaries - September 24, 2002
- Turning the Ship Around - May 23, 2022
Words From My Father
For my children...