Some favorite quotes:
"My reading of history," wrote Thomas Jefferson, "convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
"Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost."— President John Quincy Adams
"Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them." — President Ronald Reagan
"Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed populace."
— President James Madison
Below are the notes sent in 2016. Clicking on the note name will open it. There are more notes on the next and previous pages.
- Celebrating the Experience - December 31, 2016
- A Toast To My Bride - November 5, 2016
- North Star Reach and The TreeHouse Guys - November 4, 2016
- God Moments - October 26, 2016
- The Apple and the Pear - October 15, 2016
- Letter to an abortionist - September 5, 2016
- Printed On Our Hearts- July 22, 2016
- Sleep- June 18, 2016
- Telling The Story- April 6, 2016
- My Name is Mary- February 18, 2016